- What We Do
- Our Process
Board of Directors
EF is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors representing a wide range of business experience and expertise.
- David McNamara - President, Vice President Incubation Innovacorp
- Reagh Ellis - TOPOFS Enterprises
- Heather Marriott - Secretary, Vice-President, Market Intelligence Revenue Management Ltd.
- Terry Norman - Director, Novus Consulting Group Ltd.
- Mike Mallory - Director, NB Chair, TEC (The Executive Committee) Ltd.
- Frank Anderson - Director, Chief Executive Officer, South West Nova Consulting
- Jeannette Arseneault - Director, Co-Owner, Cavendish Figurines, Ltd.
- Rob Cowan - Partner, McInnes Cooper
- Christopher Sullivan, CA, CPA - Senior Manager/Tax Services, Ernst & Young LLP
- Reagh Ellis (Chair) - TOPOFS Enterprises, Charlottetown And Summerside, PEI
- Jeannette Arsenault - Co-Owner, Cavendish Figurines, Gateway Village, Borden, PEI
- Ken DesRoches - Owner, Kenneth F. Desroches Consulting (Also Sessional Lecturer At UPEI School Of Business), Charlottetown, PEI
- Regis Duffy - Founder & Chairman, Bod Biovectra, Charlottetown, PEI
- Rory Francis - Executive Director, PEI Bioalliance
- Martina MacDonald - General Manager, Active Communities (Cbdc), Montague, PEI
- Wayd McNally - President, Eleven Eleven Solutions, Stratford, PEI
- Elizabeth Noonan - President, Elizabeth Noonan & Associates (Also Western PEI Community Outreach Facilitator, PEI Business Women’s Association)
- Peter Toombs - President, Diversified Metal Engineering, Charlottetown, PEI
- RT @Planethatch: It's a busy day here! @danmartell #GrowthWorks @efAtlantic wminstitute #LearnSphere and much more! http://t.co/7SAoV0NmsF — 1 day 2 hours ago
- News on ChemGreen Innovations in NB - http://t.co/PbNrpQzfcp #Fredericton #NB #startup — 1 day 2 hours ago
- EF partners with #ACOAPEI and #theentrepreneurshipsociety to bring PEI startups to TO to create awareness of PEI innovations! Interested? — 1 week 1 day ago