- What We Do
- Our Process
This policy deals only with personal information handled by Entrepreneurs’ Forum. Personal information is information about an identifiable individual, excluding business contact information. The following explains how Entrepreneurs’ Forum handles personal information. Entrepreneurs’ Forum reserves the right to change this policy and it may be updated periodically. These changes may affect our use of your personal information. Accordingly, please check for changes regularly.
Purpose of Personal InformationThe purpose for which Entrepreneurs’ Forum collects personal information will be identified at or before the time the information is collected. EF may collect personal information for the purposes of:
WHAT WILL EF USE INFO FOR?
Administering membership and providing program services;
- Registering for sessions;
- Registering for initiatives such as trade missions;
- Providing various EF products or services including document certification, website and administering the above or other purposes as necessary.
EF seeks consent for all personal information we collect, use and disclose through information provided to individuals prior to collection, or at the time of collection.
Limits for Collecting, Using, Disclosing and Keeping Personal Information
Safeguarding Personal Information
EF respects the privacy of our members, partners, potential website visitors and Internet users and will protect that privacy as vigorously as possible. We store personal information in electronic and physical files that are secure. Our security measures include secure locks on filing cabinets, and using industry standard techniques such as firewalls, encryption, intrusion detection and restricted access to records and to equipment, including computers. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or receive from us electronically. This is especially true for information you transmit to us via e-mail. We have no way of protecting that information until it reaches us. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best efforts to ensure its security on our servers.
Accuracy of and Access to Personal Information Collected
Any questions or comments about EF’s handling of personal information should be directed to our Executive Director.
- We will soon be making a major brand update.Our new look/feel will capture our new presence as #thesupporthub of local tech entrepreneurs. — 1 day 16 hours ago
- Did you know EF has a satellite office in each if the Atlantic provinces? As well, EF has been providing it's services for almost 25yrs! — 1 day 16 hours ago
- We are hosting a meet n greet info session 13 Mar 12-1 about our services, clients and advisors. @innovacorp, David MacNamara rm. — 1 day 16 hours ago