- What We Do
- Our Process
EF staff members work to ensure that entrepreneurs are positioned to get the most benefit from Advisory Sessions and a confidential consultation with an EF Program Manager takes place prior to the Advisory session.
The EF consultation helps:
- Clarify the entrepreneur’s business challenges
- Ensure the entrepreneur’s business proposal is ready for the Advisors' review
- Identify the ideal types of Advisors' expertise for the session
If the consultation determines that the entrepreneur requires more preparation for their Advisory session, EF refers the client to other available supports.
- @Pitch__101 @Invest_Atlantic #Pitch101Sydney — 16 hours 3 min ago
- @Pitch__101 - June 13th Sydney, NS. For more info, go to http://t.co/aaLemBZDat or email firstname.lastname@example.org @Invest_Atlantic — 16 hours 4 min ago
- @WilliamsDanique Great daily :) @entrevestor is also featured! — 18 hours 30 min ago